This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://sysdevkalipso.com
. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect contact information that you voluntarily provided us via forms, email or other direct contacts. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to contact you, regarding the reason you approached us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order or provide you more information about the product.Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number is given on our website:
• See what data we have about you if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.Security
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for https
at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing, sales, marketing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.Registration
To access parts of this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name, email address and phone number). If you accepted to be contacted at the registration form, then this information may be used to contact you about our products and other things we might find interesting for you.Cookies
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Find out more about our Cookies policies here
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.Forms
This website uses forms that you must fulfill to access some of our content or services, e.g. to download our trial or to request a contact for support. The information collected will serve the purposes announced below:
• Trial Download
– this information is accessed by our marketing team as well as by our sales team, and it is used to contact you regarding your interest in our product; we may forward this information to one of our sales partners if you are located in its region - in this case, you may be contacted by this partner by phone or e-mail if you need support or additional information regarding Kalipso Studio; if allowed by you, this information will be stored in our Mailing List (to know more about our Newsletter Policies, check the point about it).
• Contact our support team
– this information is used solely for contacting you regarding support; it might be stored in our management tool (CRM) for support cases.
• Give your opinion/suggestion
– this information is first accessed by our marketing team and can be forwarded to different departments (support, development, management, HR, etc.), depending on the subject.
• Contact Sysdev
– this information is first accessed by our marketing team and can be forwarded to different departments (support, development, management, HR, etc.), depending on the subject.Newsletter
We manage our mailing list and newsletter through an external service called Mail Chimp. If you wish to know more about their privacy policies, please click here
The information stored in this tool is accessed and managed by our marketing team. Every e-mail sent you through this communication channel will provide you with options such as “Change Personal Information” and “Unsubscribe”. You can also contact us directly for it.
We may be able to apply some minor changes to your information provided to the mailing list. The possible scenarios are enunciated below:
• When there is a change in the customer cycle
– e.g. if you buy your product, we might change your status from “Interested” to “Customer”.
To any other scenarios, if we find any wrong or dubious information, we will always contact you personally.